The last reported case of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) in the U.S. was on April 18, 2023, more than three months ago. Is it time for the poultry industry to let down its guard?
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?