While recent developments such as the drastic increase in freight rates (while currently falling), energy and fertiliser costs have had a major impact on meat availability and pricing, in this article we are going to look at the top 5 reasons why meat prices will continue to rise further for years to come.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?