Maersk’s decision to exclude some freight forwarders from long-term contract space, a services integration strategy that includes only a select number of large agents and in which it has been joined by Hamburg Süd, has resulted in some four million TEUs looking for allocation elsewhere.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties