Maersk’s decision to exclude some freight forwarders from long-term contract space, a services integration strategy that includes only a select number of large agents and in which it has been joined by Hamburg Süd, has resulted in some four million TEUs looking for allocation elsewhere.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?