Business, labour and government have signed an agreement to work together to put an end to truck blockades on the country’s major road freight routes, Transport Minister, Fikile Mbalula, announced on Monday.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?