With increasing focus on the environmental impact of food production, reducing the use of South American soya in animal feed has been highlighted as key to reducing greenhouse gas emissions in poultry production. Processed animal protein has often been promoted as a potential alternative protein source to reduce the use of soya.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?