According to a World Bank report, meat consumption is still increasing in several middle-income nations, including China and East Asia. Meat intake per capita is high in the UK and other high-income countries, although it is beginning to fall. The report also explains substantial differences in meat consumption around the world.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?