Meat consumption is increasing in many countries worldwide, although it seems peak meat consumption has been reached in some. A recent study analysed 35 countries to determine which are increasing and which are decreasing consumption of all the major meats consumed from 2000 to 2019, including poultry, of course.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?