Shares of poultry group Astral Foods brushed off severe market pressure and lifted on Monday morning, after it bumped up its profit forecast, citing improved volumes and the benefits of economies of scale.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?