The highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) outbreak in North America has expanded into Minnesota, while additional cases have been confirmed in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?