With millions of commercially raised birds affected by avian influenza on thousands of premises in major poultry-producing nations, the call for vaccination is getting louder. So much so that the IEC and IPC drafted a joint statement to convince the industry, international organisations and governments to allow vaccination while mitigating the risk of trade barriers.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?