Among the key issues being addressed by the task force are international trade issues associated with vaccination, such as whether nations will accept breeding stock that have been vaccinated, the cost-effective nature of the vaccine, administering the vaccine, and which species should receive doses.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?