With less than 48 hours to go before a fuel price increase that could take the cost of petrol and diesel in South Africa to about R25 a litre, Tiger Brands CEO Noel Doyle has warned of food inflation increases unlike anything the country has ever seen.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?