With less than 48 hours to go before a fuel price increase that could take the cost of petrol and diesel in South Africa to about R25 a litre, Tiger Brands CEO Noel Doyle has warned of food inflation increases unlike anything the country has ever seen.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties