The National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry (NBCRFLI) has said that because of the severity South Africa’s transport industry faces from criminal interference in its operations, it may have no option but to suspend services for a period.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?