US President Joe Biden and his deputy, Kamala Harris, have launched a US$1 billion action plan to reduce the power of a handful of large companies that have been controlling the American meat and poultry supply chains.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?