May 15 (Reuters) – Brazil, the world’s top chicken exporter, has for the first time confirmed Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) cases but only in wild birds, the Agriculture Ministry said on Monday.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?