The Road Freight Association (RFA) has called on the government to urgently intervene to resolve systemic delays that are causing massive truck congestion at the country’s border posts at Oshoek and Lebombo.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?