China’s meat imports in the first two months of the year fell sharply from the same period a year earlier, customs data showed on Monday, as a jump in domestic supplies curbed appetite for international shipments, reported Reuters.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties