Sea Intelligence has warned that container availability is severely impacted across the globe because of double-time holdups on certain trade lines, an assessment that is generally shared by ocean freight concerns across the spectrum.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?