Sea Intelligence has warned that container availability is severely impacted across the globe because of double-time holdups on certain trade lines, an assessment that is generally shared by ocean freight concerns across the spectrum.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties