Zim, the world’s tenth largest container shipping line, posted the best quarterly results in its history on Wednesday. It hiked its full-year guidance and now predicts 2022 earnings will be around 20% higher than in 2021. And yet, shares of Zim — by far the largest U.S.-listed shipping company by market cap — fell as much as 8% in the hours after its earnings release.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties