South African exporters are struggling to move their cargo to the United States from the Port of Cape Town due to backlogs and a surge in demand for the shipping of refrigerated cargo that is impacting capacity.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?