Financial services company Debt Rescue said people who earn between R20 000 and R25 000 are relying on credit cards, store cards, overdrafts and loans to buy food and get them through the month.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?