Within a 10-kilometer radius of the outbreak, there are almost 300 farms with a total of around 195,000 pigs. Extending into a neighboring district, the exclusion zone prohibits the movement of pigs.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?