Durban port has become jammed up with abnormal loads that heavy-haul operators can’t move because of route snags, with one such transporter saying he’s got Komatsu dump trucks worth $3 million that have been stuck at the port for three weeks.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?