Durban port has become jammed up with abnormal loads that heavy-haul operators can’t move because of route snags, with one such transporter saying he’s got Komatsu dump trucks worth $3 million that have been stuck at the port for three weeks.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties