South Africa’s annual consumer inflation rate slowed to 6,8% in April 2023 from 7,1% in March. Although a small change, it does represent the lowest reading since May 2022, when the rate was 6,5%.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?