In reaction to inflation driving up retail costs, consumers are increasingly switching to chicken and other poultry meat, Melissa Rodriguez, principal, Client Insights, IRI, explained during “Consumers and Their Expectations: How to Meet Their Evolving Needs.”
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?