Jim Sumner, president & CEO of the USA Poultry & Egg Export Council, was honored by U.S. Poultry & Egg Association with the Harold E. Ford Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 IPPE. He was presented with the award by Greg Hinton vice president of sales at Rose Acre Farms, outgoing USPOULTRY chairman, and USAPEEC board member. (USPOULTRY)
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?