The Citrus Growers’ Association has again written to Minister Ebrahim Patel asking him to urgently convene a World Trade Organization panel to adjudicate on the new False Coddling Moth (FCM) regulation that governs the import of South African oranges to the European Union.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?