AP Moller – Maersk has announced record earnings for 2021, with revenue up 55% to US$ 61.8 billion. Ebitda tripled to US$24bn and free cash flow was US$16.5bn.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties