Food security is set to crumble in light of potential hyper-inflation caused by the ongoing war in Ukraine, according to the boss of the UK’s largest poultry manufacturing company.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?