MHP announced that it will continue to produce grains and poultry meat in its farms placed in the center and west of Ukraine, areas which are relatively safer than the rest of the country. Also, the largest poultry producer in Ukraine said it will continue to export poultry using trucks to ship the products outside the country.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?