China has announced that it will zero-rate 98% of taxable items originating in another 10 least-developed countries (LDCs), nine of which are in Africa. The countries are Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Malawi, Sao Tome and Principe, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?