The National Chicken Council has joined the WHO, USDA, FDA and CDC in reassuring the public of the safety of chicken and chicken products after the novel coronavirus was detected in chicken exports to China.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties