The antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is a global challenge. Consumers are becoming more aware of the problem and it is one of the reasons why the demand for antibiotic-free food is rising. Do you see it more as a lasting trend or rather a temporary fad?
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?