A surge in producer prices by the most since at least 2013 has heightened the inflation risks facing SA’s economy, whose already fragile recovery may now face an increased pace of interest rate hikes.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties