Inflation as measured by Stats SA’s consumer price index (CPI) hit 5.9% year on year in December, its biggest annual increase since March 2017 when the rate was 6.1%.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties