Following the outbreak of foot and mouth disease in cattle in KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, North-West, Gauteng and Free State province, there is a high risk of spreading foot and mouth disease (FMD) through the movement of cattle and other cloven-hoofed animals to other parts of the country.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?