The data released by Statistics South Africa this morning, 16 February 2022, shows that consumer food price inflation accelerated to 6,2% year-on-year in January 2022, from 5,9% year-on-year in the previous month. Fish, oils and fats, and vegetables are the primary products underpinning this uptick in the overall consumer food price inflation.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?