South Africa’s proposed new rules regarding foreign truck drivers and job reservation for citizens fly in the face of the progressive ambitions of the African Continental Free Trade Area agreement.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?