The EU-funded study by Trade Research Advisory in association with the North West University looked to identify opportunities for greatly increasing trade and investment between SA and the EU. It found that SA is not fully using its trade agreement with EU which grants it preferential access to the European market.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?