BEIJING, May 2 (Reuters) – The protracted lockdown in Shanghai, China’s financial hub, is slowing the nation’s normally booming meat trade, with stringent COVID-19 measures causing logistics logjams across the food industry in a sign of the broadening disruptions to business.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?