China registered a population decline in 2022 for the first time in 60 years. According to data released by China’s National Bureau of Statistics, the nation was home to 1,412 billion people in 2022, which was 850 000 fewer than in 2021.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?