According to the Observatory for Economic Complexity, Namibia depends on countries such as China, Spain, Belgium, Botswana and South Africa for 80% of its food consumption, most of which is imported through various land borders with its historical neighbour to the south.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?