The latest debt index from DebtBusters shows that middle-class South Africans are falling further into debt as a six-year decline in disposable income and a higher debt burden have contributed to the financial challenges many South Africans are facing.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties