The latest debt index from DebtBusters shows that middle-class South Africans are falling further into debt as a six-year decline in disposable income and a higher debt burden have contributed to the financial challenges many South Africans are facing.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?