Discover the latest updates on avian influenza outbreaks in South Africa. Two incidents of H7 bird flu in poultry have been reported, with significant poultry losses in the Mpumalanga province. Stay informed about the unique H7 strain and its implications, while learning about preventive measures and the ongoing efforts to mitigate the spread of the disease. Keep poultry populations and public health safe with up-to-date information from reliable sources.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?