Transnet National Ports Authority is monitoring terminal performance carefully and working closely with operators and customers to improve Durban port’s turnaround times, port manager Mpumi Dweba-Kwetana told Freight News on Wednesday.
- SARS boss Kieswetter sends out strong tax message
- South Africans have a love affair with chicken. But higher prices are testing if they can afford it
- Chips, chicken and tyres: time for a trade policy rethink?
- SA chicken producers in a flap over suspension of anti-dumping duties on imported poultry
- Sowetan Live: Meat importers welcome move to suspend poultry anti-dumping duties