The US Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service agency recently confirmed that the US had decided to prevent the entry of poultry meat, live birds and all poultry by-products from Botswana or transiting through that country, in order to prevent the introduction of the disease to US poultry farms.
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?