From a new pig processing plant in Mexico to an acquisition in Denmark, and from a farm safety award in the UK to free farrowing pens inauguration in Finland, Pig Progress brings you the latest business news and updates from the global pig industry
- HPAI: Should the US poultry industry still be concerned?
- South African consumers are fed up with rising poultry prices: ‘We must just settle for chicken feet’
- News Bulletin August 2023 Edition
- Dumping Duties on Frozen Bone-In Chicken Pieces from EU and Brazil
- What future for seeds under the African Free Trade Area?